- Quick and easy recipe.
- Lovely lunch recipe with so many nutrients.
- Ideal light recipe for the summer months.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Protein: 12.2g
- Fat: 31.3g
- Carbohydrates: 53g
- Fibre: 9.9g
- Calories: 51
- 100g cooked quinoa (any cooked grain will work well)
- A handful of leaves, ideally spinach
- 2 tbsp nuts, cashews
- 2 tbsp seeds
- 25g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 apple, chopped into small pieces
- a handful of mint leaves
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp natural yoghurt
- juice of ½ lime
- a pinch of sea sal
- Place the quinoa, leaves, nuts and seeds in a serving bowl and mix well.
- Place the ingredients for he dressing in a jar with a lid and shake to combine.