- This is a tasty, high-fibre salad. The raw broccoli and peppers have a lovely crunch that’s offset by the feta, and the chickpeas pack a protein punch.
- If you want to increase your carbs, serve wholemeal pitta on the side.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Protein: 18.4 g
- Fat: 10.3 g
- Carbohydrate: 14.8 g
- Fibre: 9.2 g
- Calories: 233
- 400g broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 400g tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 peppers, deseeded and diced
- 75g feta, diced
For the dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tbsp. natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Place the broccoli, chickpeas, peppers and feta in a large serving bowl and mix well.
- Place all of the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and stir well.
- Top the broccoli salad with dollops of the dressing and serve without delay.