- This is great way to spice up boring chicken, I’m always looking for new ways to keep it interesting and this is my current favourite.
- This dish is full of bright, zingy and spicy flavours, perfect for enjoying as part of a barbeque on a summer’s day.
- It’s so simple but packed full of flavour and the accompanying dip is a great addition.
- The mix of salty feta and refreshing mint is gorgeous. My advice, make double!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 – 20 minutes
- Protein: 32.4g
- Fat: 8.3g
- Carbohydrates: 6.4g
- Fibre: 0.4g
- Calories: 235
- 16-20 wooden skewers
- 4 medium free range or organic chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried coriander
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 2 tsp dried garlic powder
- 200g natural yoghurt
- 100g feta cheese / Greek style salad cheese
- Handful fresh min
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Slice the chicken length ways into 4/5 thin strips per breast. Coat in a little olive oil.
- Mix dry spices and seasoning together.
- Lightly coat the oiled chicken in the spice mix making sure to get a nice even covering.
- Place on a lightly oiled tray and roast in the oven for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Put the yoghurt, feta and mint in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Serve the skewers dipped in the dressing.
Start your story today with my leading Food, Fitness and Focus Website