- Super plant based protein option.
- So versatile , it works as a breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Leftovers taste great the next day.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Protein: 29g
- Fat: 19.6g
- Carbohydrate: 44g
- Fibre: 0.9g
- Calories: 472
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 100g bacon, chopped
- 400g tin of mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 250ml passata
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the bacon and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the beans and passata and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until everything is piping hot.
- Divide the beans between warmed serving plates. Season to taste.