Chromecasting to your TV at home
Lots of members have been asking about chromecasting Derval.ie videos to their TV’s at home and now you finally can. Train in the comfort of your own home with Derval by casting any of the fitness videos onto your TV. There are many ways to mirror your phone or tablet on your TV. Some TVs and phones have their own screen mirroring technology, in which case you should consult the users manual. If you have a Chromecast, read on to learn how to view Derval.ie videos and other content on your TV: What you Need:
- a Chromecast
- an available HDMI slot
- a Smart Phone
- If you don’t already have it, download the Google Home app to your android https://play.google.com/store/
apps/details?id=com.google. android.apps.chromecast.app& hl=en_IE or apple phone https://apps.apple.com/ ie/app/google-home/id680819774
- Open the Google home app, making sure that your phone is connected to the same wifi network as the chromecast device.
- If you don’t see your chromecast device listed in the app’s home screen, you may need to add it by tapping the + icon on the top left of the Google Home app and following the instructions.
- Select your chromecast device from the main Google Home screen
- Tap “Cast my screen”
- Ensure that your phone device is rotated to landscape orientation and that the “rotate off” feature is not active, to enjoy full screen video
If you’re interested in joining this movement towards healthier living & starting the year as you mean to go on join today for just €7 a month to get access to my private members Facebook group and start Week 1 with us today!