Cocoa and Hazelnut Bombs
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Serves: Makes 8 balls
- 100g chopped hazelnuts
- 6 medjool dates, chopped
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ground chia
- 3 tsp good-quality cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Spread the chopped hazelnuts on a plate and set aside.
- Place the dates, maple syrup, ground chia, cocoa powder and vanilla extract in a food processor and blitz until you have a sticky paste.
- Use your hands to shape the paste into balls roughly the size of golf balls.
- Then roll each ball in the chopped hazelnuts until coated.
- Place the balls in an airtight container in the fridge and leave them to set.
- In 1 hour they will be ready.