- The sun is out (well at least some of the time in Ireland!)
- These are a great alternative to shop bought lollies and taste amazing.
- My daughter Dafne is almost 4 and she loves these. This is a good recipe for all of you out there catering for little people!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2-3 hours approx
Makes: 4-6 pops
- Protein: 0.9g
- Fats: 5.6g
- Carbohydrates: 10.7g
- Calories: 100
- 125g natural yoghurt (Use any flavour you like)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 banana, 4 fresh strawberries, 4 fresh raspberries, 6 blueberries
- 50g chia seeds (OPTIONAL ingredient soaked in 3 tbsp water for around 10-15 minutes)
- Roughly chop the fruit. Stir in the yoghurt.
- Add the chia seeds and agave syrup.
- Pour into the ice pop moulds.
- Put in freezer for 2-3 hrs. Remove and enjoy.