Prep time: 10 minutes, plus time to marinade
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- a pinch of salt
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
- 60g porridge oats
- Mix the soy sauce, olive oil, dried herbs and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken and use your hands to massage the marinade into the meat.
- Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
- Spread the oats on a plate.
- Roll each chicken strip in the oats.
- Place the coated chicken strips in an ovenproof dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until each chicken goujon is cooked through with a crispy coating.
- Serve with potato and a side salad.