Everyone seems to be liking my Pregnancy Fitness & Pilates Plan so far. I want to give as much advice as I can, to help women feel good during pregnancy. As promised when I launched the plan, every Wednesday I will be sharing two new bonus videos on Pregnancy Health Tips. These videos cover loads of different things like:
- Swollen Ankles
- Supportive Footwear.
I found these tips super helpful throughout my pregnancies. A brilliant Women’s health physiotherapist and I developed these tips into short videos for my members.
- Week 1’s bonus videos are about Balance & Stability and Better Posture.
- Week 2’s topics are Body Temperature and Breathing.
- Week 3’s provides information on Cardiovascular Benefits and Headspace.
- Week 4’s focuses on Hydration and Swollen Ankles.
- Week 5 looks at Pacing Yourself and Pelvic Stability.
- Week 6’s Bonus Videos are: Pregnancy & Sleeping and Stamina & Endurance.
- Week 7, the final two tips are: Supportive Footwear and Upper Body Strength.
Keep an eye on my social media to see what tips I’ll be posting each week, or join today for just €7 a month to see for yourself, and get access to all of the rest of my content.