NEW Sculpt Sessions 28 Day Challenge:
The Sculpt Sessions Challenge is the first Pilates-Based Challenge on Derval.ie. It will be 28 Days of moving our bodies and feeling good.
What is the Challenge & Who is it for?
The Sculpt Sessions Challenge is for all levels of Fitness & Mobility. This is how it will work:
I’ll provide Daily Recommendations:
- Those who consider themselves more Beginner, will complete Weeks 1-4 of the Pilates Plan for the 4 weeks.
- Those who consider themselves more Advanced will complete Weeks 5-8 of the Pilates Plan for the 4 weeks.
- Julette will guide us through a themed LIVE Workout weekly on the private Facebook group (this will be posted on Derval.ie also)
- Daily Self-Care Tips
- Julette will share her favourite feel good recipes from Derval.ie
- Amazing community of like-minded people that will support you
When will the Challenge start?
Official Start Date: 10th of August
Like all of my challenges, you can join anytime. All of the information you will need to take part in the challenge will be kept on the site, so if you join a little late, you won’t miss out.
Where Can I follow & find the Challenge?
At home – everything can be done at home, with no equipment!
You will find all of the relevant information for each week on my website and App.
If you’re not sure where to find something – don’t hesitate to message me on social media or email me on email@example.com and I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction.
How do I best follow the Challenge?
Follow the recommendations as best you can. Use the great support that’s within the private member’s Facebook group by posting twice a week! This has really helped people in previous challenges to feel accountable! Your post can be a variation you did with a recipe, or a great podcast you listened to during your workout one day.
If you’re interested in joining the challenge to get Sculpted and feel more flexible, click the button below to download your Goal Chart.