- This is a super-fast, super simple mid-week dinner option or perfect as a leftover lunch.
- If you don’t like tuna, add in some cooked chicken or turkey to this recipe instead.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 80g wholegrain pasta
- 112g tin of tuna in olive oil, drained
- 2 tbsp pesto (good-quality shop-bought works well)
- a small handful of chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pot. Stir in the tuna, pesto and scallions and heat through.
- Scrape the pasta into a warmed serving bowl.
- Sprinkle over the Parmesan and serve without delay.